Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Good Cup of Chai.

There is just something that makes everything better when you settle into the day with a delicious cup of chai. Right now I should probably be prepping for my in class presentation on Monday, but I just can't stop thinking about how freaking good Mind and Hearth made my drink today, because, let's be honest, they aren't always super great.
Also, super awesome thing happened, I made $20 this morning babysitting after having an extremely terrible night turned awesome due to a very interesting member of the opposite gender. Boys. Boys boys boys boys. I don't know what to do with them.
Mmmmm more chai. I feel like I'm slowly turning into an addict, which I guess its good that I chose chai instead of drugs or something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment