Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 Goal List

At the end of every year I make a list of things I want to accomplish within the next year. I have been doing this since I was about 15, and gives me something to work towards when I feel like my life has lost all meaning. I am going to post my list on here and start a page where I detail how I accomplish each goal once it gets crossed off the list. Some of these things will bring me inner peace, some will just bring me joy. So now I present:

The 2014 To Do List
  • Go To New York
  • See a show on Broadway
  • Star in a musical ;)
  • Go back to school
  • Pay off my student loans
  • Become a freelance writer/get my own column
  • Run five miles without stopping
  • Visit a different country
  • Volunteer
  • Learn to drive
  • Buy a car
  • Get my iPhone screen fixed
  • Create a webseries
  • Participate in a show with a non-local theatre group
  • Make batman and robin outfits for me and Shandara - take pictures - fight crime
  • Go viral
  • Write a book. A good one. 
  • Learn How to do a back handspring
  • Go to a concert
  • Perform at a poetry slam
  • Perfect my liquid eyeliner
  • Paint my nails within the lines
  • Defy Gravity
  • Take aerial classes (so I can do that cool ribbon work stuff at the circus)
  • Be on the front page of the paper
  • Do 21 Random Acts of Kindness on my birthday
  • Live for everyone who can't
  • Defy gravity

0 comments:

Post a Comment